Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wedding Gift


This is one of my favorite gifts for weddings and even baby showers and birthdays. First off you do have to have pictures... so that is the hardest part. but thanks to email they aren't too hard to get. these accordion books were really cheap and you can find them on clearance a lot at scrapbooking stores. I always stock up when I can. It is such a personalized gift that only you can give. They actually are easier than they look because the picture takes up most of the page. Sometimes, I'll do a page that is completely filled with the picture. If you are a scrapper, this is a great way to use a bunch of those scrap pieces we hang on to forever.



It's all about the accesories! Ribbons and stickers and borders and brads and chalk! I love it all so much!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to be crafty. Can you teach me how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I can learn by doing what you put on your blog. And if I have any questions, I'll call you

    ReplyDelete