Friday, August 21, 2009

My New Calendar

Okay I know I need cute paper behind it but, this was my latest project. I love these dry erase calendars! Now, because I am super cheap and I didn't want to spend the 25-30 dollars to buy one so I made it! At Walmart I got this poster frame that cost 5.50. I took out the "glass" (It's actually plastic) and using Sharpe I drew on the inside so that nothing could rub off
over time. As far as the letters for the week days go, I used a dry erase marker to write it on the front so that I could just trace it from behind and didn't have to write backwards. So, right now there is just cardboard behind it until I can find some kind of cute wrapping paper or something to go behind it. I'll post it when I do.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! And I love that you could personalize it/change it up for holidays, etc :)

    ReplyDelete