Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's day




So we decided to have a last minute St. Patrick's day dinner party so When I got off work early today I realized that I really need to decorate to get in the spirit. Otherwise we would just be eating corn beef and Irish soda bread. So, I got together some quick decorations that didn't cost one penny!

(We are Lucky picture)
I found this old frame matting and just threw some cute paper behind it and cut out the lucky letters freehand and wrote "We are". Super fast and super easy decoration!




I found these cute tags on www.Howdoesshe.com. you can download them for free and I just made napkin rings out of them. And I used the leftover green napkins from my Superbowl party. Score!

To keep it green I just tied little green ribbons on the water cups.



j

I love these buckets that Target sells for a dollar. I have too many of them. Well, on St. Patrick's day you need a Pot of Gold. So I used this and spray painted it black and filled it with gld ribbon and cut out a couple four leaf clovers. It works perfectly as a center piece for our teeny tiny table.

1 comment: