Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Superbowl party




I started out with a football field table cloth. I just got a green plastic table cloth from the dollar store and used medical tape to make the stripes. Make sure you put the right amount of lines... they will count.


All of the paper print outs I got on the site Paper and Cake. I have a link under my blog list. Its really cool because they have all the stuff you need to make an awesome themed party and you can print it off your computer. So the napkin rings below I printed off of that.

And the TOUCHDOWN banner
I got this great football bowl at Target for a dollar. It tied things together nice. The oreos on the end had football pictures on them. I was excited to find those.
This was my favorite thing. We had diet root beer vs. regular root beer. I used the carrying cases they come in and cover the sides with paper printed the helmets from pictures online. Then I put the drink tags on them but put the teams symbols on them instead of leaving them plain. I also love the referee napkins.

This was another idea that came with my party package on the Paper and Cake download. they are burger holders. Well I made protein burgers because everyone was on a low carb diet.
I have been trying out different cupckes and frosting decorating things so I used my piping tip that makes "grass" and then make cake pops ( *see Bakerella.com) into little foot balls

Now for me the Superbowl is all about the commercials, since I could care less about the game so I made a commercial Bingo game. Good Times!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks awesome! I love the ideas and how well it all came together :) Super cute with the rootbeers too! I've never really been into the actual game part either so I'm sure your commercial bingo came in handy!

    ReplyDelete