Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Cat Bench

   
       This was a fun before and after for me. My Grandma Wright had this cute little bench in her house for a really long time. I have so many memories of my little cousins loving to have a seat their size and having room to share with another little cousin. SO cute! Unfortunately, her house burned down several years ago and this bench was one of the surviving pieces. It was covered in ash and spider webs and dirt and the quilted seat cover had mold from water damage. Grandma gave it to me to give it new life and I am so happy to have it my house now.                          



 Before:

      



After: 
  We went with 5 stars for our little General.
Patton just started to enjoy sitting on it with his cousin Presley and now climbs on it all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment